Because medical issues don’t always happen during office hours.
Our experts are here evenings and weekends to provide high-quality, non-emergent urology or gynecology care. Let our staff help save you from the financial burden and long waits of an ER visit.
The ER is for emergencies, as an After Hours Walk-in Clinic in Omaha, we are here for everything else!
After Hours Walk-In Clinic Treatment
For patients 12 years old and older:
- Blood in urine
- Bladder infections
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic pain
- Wound care, catheter issues and associated pain management
- Pain with urination
- Vaginal infections
- Abdominal pain
- Testicular/Groin pain
- Services are billed as an office visit, not urgent care or emergency room visit
- Waiting time is based on when you arrive not your medical issue
- Prompt communication and coordination with your primary care provider
- Visit with a board-certified nurse practitioner or physician assistant
- Board-certied physician available for consultations
- Diagnostics using CAT scans, ultrasounds, x-rays and
After Hours Walk-In Clinic hours
- Mon-Fri: 5pm-9pm
- Sat-Sun: 9am-1pm